Clients of Birinyi Associates' Mini-Institutional service receive our most sophisticated and in-depth research on a daily basis while also receiving access to our vast archive of topical studies, research reports, and monthly newsletters. A Mini-Institutional subscription is available for $150 per month or $750 per six months and includes:
- Daily Market Report (daily) -- Includes a summary of the prior day’s market activity, international markets in Asia and Europe, and pre-market activity in US equities and commodities. The report summarizes the day’s important news items, significant analyst actions, and the day's earnings reports. Released at 8:00am every morning, the Daily Market Report is your one stop shop for all of the day's important market drivers.
- S&P Daily Flows (daily) -- This report details the net money inflows or outflows in each of the major indices and the S&P 500 sectors and groups.
- Overbought/Oversold Report (ad hoc) -- The OB/OS report illustrates a group of selected stocks usually from an S&P 500 sector at a high or low extreme. The report, which is highlighted on Ticker Sense from time to time, indicates a stock's price relative to its "normal trading range." This range is derived from the 50-day moving average, with overbought and oversold conditions highlighted, theoretical highs and lows are calculated using a custom indicator.
- Trading Monitor (weekly) -- Released every Friday afternoon after the market's close, the Trading Monitor highlights Birinyi Associates' popular Sector Timing Model with the addition of a Top Quintile Database. The first page shows the ten S&P 500 sectors with their respective trading ranges and the Top Quintile Database is a compilation of trading parameters for the largest S&P 500 stocks. A useful tool to review over the weekend, this report emphasizes sectors that are poised for moves and the members that will be moving them.
- Technical Overview (weekly) -- A completely custom top down S&P 500 overview. Beginning with sectors and groups, and using an overbought / oversold indicator, subscribers have the ability to drill into a sector or group with the click of the mouse. Arriving at the desired S&P 500 stocks, trading parameters and price points highlighted. Every member in the 500 stock index is covered, giving users the ability to target specific stocks in an overbought or oversold industry without having to rely on an ETF.
- Stock of the Week (weekly) -- This release identifies one of the most attractive stocks of the coming days that is selected based on strong Birinyi Money Flows and an oversold condition.
- Money Flow Coding (weekly) -- An interactive, searchable database of 1500 major stocks for those who want to incorporate Birinyi Money Flow scores into their own research; we provide our non-block, block and total scores for each (sample only shows the Dow 30). Click here to learn more about our Money Flow analysis.
- Stock Momentum Matrix (weekly) The Birinyi Stock Selection Matrix combines widely-followed technical indicators, fundamental analysis and our proprietary Money Flow analysis into a unique scoring system to highlight the most attractive stocks, groups and sectors in the S&P 500.
- Market Events Calendar (weekly) -- A preview of the following week that includes major economic releases and key meetings. In addition, it provides earnings estimates, stock splits and ex-dividends for stocks in the S&P 500.
- Strategy Papers (ad hoc) -- Published as necessary, these strategy pieces contain in-depth analysis of current market conditions and prevalent themes. They cover everything from oil prices to corporate earnings and are referenced around the financial world for the views and analysis expressed. (Over 100 bulletins have been distributed in 2009.)
- Topical Studies (ad hoc) -- Book-length research studies of current topics in the market. Some of the more recent studies include market cycles, inverted yield curves, trading costs, corporate buybacks, and portfolio case studies.
- "Books of" Series (ad hoc) -- Data books that provide a complete in-depth and historical view of different subjects, such as significant stock days, market indicators, corporate finance, the Federal Reserve board, and market patterns.
- Birinyi Newsletter Service -- Also included with a Mini-Institutional subscription is the full Newsletter package and access to all of its features (see below).
Subscribe at the top left of this page!